Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The mini-me

Life with my tiny sidekick.


Can I offer you some cute pictures?

I hate when I've spent all day doing exhaustive Tai-Bo, extreme stretching, hiccuping, swatting at my umbilical cord for kicks & giggles, and playing flowrider in my amniotic fluid....
And I finally drift off to sleep with my forearm and cord planted firmly in front of my face...

And some prodding sonographer ruins it. Not only does she gawk at my crotch to see the goods, she can't get her big fat ultrasonic baseball bats out of my face. So it wakes me up for a second.

And I yawn for her.


But that's all. Cuz the nap conquers all.

I flipped off the last one... but I've matured as a fetus and have resorted to waving.

P.S. My mom's big girl pants are HUGE.

xo/Radimus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a very photogenic little boy on your hands. :)