What is something that people are surprised to find out about you? That I do not want children, that I spent summers driving semi trucks in college (oil tanker, thank you) or that I'm on a promo team for a MiLB team. I try not to be too offended at the last one.
If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming? Jackie O, Michelle O, ReBF and my Great Grandmother Leanora. I hear I inherited her patience.
Where are your local haunts? Beans & Brews, Crown Burger (with girls from work), the NMHPU kennel, and my uncle's home in Highland (technically not my home anymore).
What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about? Toby Keith. If he was not feigning exhaustion about fame before he had any, he was singing about how self-impressed he was. He's not a "band." But Greenday is. I can't talk enough shit on them. It's not that they're no-talent ass clowns, it's just that his voice makes me feel tense, like I'm around a friend who has abdominal pain, and there's nothing I can do about it. Doesn't it seem like his voice is something coming from a person with a hernia and an ulcer? ICP always tried too hard to be beyond edgy, and if you hate them then you're accused of being a straghtedger or something embarrassing. It's the perfect scheme to make nobody want to hate you.
What movie does your life resemble most and why? Little Miss Sunshine. Their grandpa's corpse is in the back of the van and they have a bunch of gay porn in there. Some kid's dreams are shattered and the world is telling little girls that they're ugly. So why wouldn't the horn honk uncontrollably? The part with the horn, that's my life. It's the part that made me laugh so hard it hurt.
What is your idea of a good time? See's candy run that ends in us spending money we ACTUALLY have in some boutique next door. Hanging out with my family. Seeing Rbf's family.
What is something you're looking forward to? Washing my car. Ew.
The thing I hate about my town is? Inversion. Children screaming in public places making me WISH I were listening to fingernails down a chalkboard. Political bumper stickers (it's everywhere, but they're most obnoxious here...on all sides). Public transit taking so long to develop. MLM coming out everyone's pores. And that lake reeks. The thing I love about my town is? Perfect size. Safe. Clean. It's growing. And my loved ones are here.
It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm ... Trying to go to church.
When stuck in gridlock I put it in park to be dramatic. Then have one-sided conversations with Rbf.
My guiltiest pleasure is -- reading about Colonic Irrigation. Can't get it out of my mind. PARASITES people!
One sport I will never get is curling. I'm so embarrassed watching it.
The last time I made an ass out of myself, I had an excuse. Come on.
My beverage of choice is Pepsi served with Fried {pick something}.
If I found a million dollars on the side of the road, I would -- totally blog about it.
I wouldn't be who I am if I hadn't gone to Dixie.
If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming? Jackie O, Michelle O, ReBF and my Great Grandmother Leanora. I hear I inherited her patience.
Where are your local haunts? Beans & Brews, Crown Burger (with girls from work), the NMHPU kennel, and my uncle's home in Highland (technically not my home anymore).
What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about? Toby Keith. If he was not feigning exhaustion about fame before he had any, he was singing about how self-impressed he was. He's not a "band." But Greenday is. I can't talk enough shit on them. It's not that they're no-talent ass clowns, it's just that his voice makes me feel tense, like I'm around a friend who has abdominal pain, and there's nothing I can do about it. Doesn't it seem like his voice is something coming from a person with a hernia and an ulcer? ICP always tried too hard to be beyond edgy, and if you hate them then you're accused of being a straghtedger or something embarrassing. It's the perfect scheme to make nobody want to hate you.
What movie does your life resemble most and why? Little Miss Sunshine. Their grandpa's corpse is in the back of the van and they have a bunch of gay porn in there. Some kid's dreams are shattered and the world is telling little girls that they're ugly. So why wouldn't the horn honk uncontrollably? The part with the horn, that's my life. It's the part that made me laugh so hard it hurt.
What is your idea of a good time? See's candy run that ends in us spending money we ACTUALLY have in some boutique next door. Hanging out with my family. Seeing Rbf's family.
What is something you're looking forward to? Washing my car. Ew.
The thing I hate about my town is? Inversion. Children screaming in public places making me WISH I were listening to fingernails down a chalkboard. Political bumper stickers (it's everywhere, but they're most obnoxious here...on all sides). Public transit taking so long to develop. MLM coming out everyone's pores. And that lake reeks. The thing I love about my town is? Perfect size. Safe. Clean. It's growing. And my loved ones are here.
It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm ... Trying to go to church.
When stuck in gridlock I put it in park to be dramatic. Then have one-sided conversations with Rbf.
My guiltiest pleasure is -- reading about Colonic Irrigation. Can't get it out of my mind. PARASITES people!
One sport I will never get is curling. I'm so embarrassed watching it.
The last time I made an ass out of myself, I had an excuse. Come on.
My beverage of choice is Pepsi served with Fried {pick something}.
If I found a million dollars on the side of the road, I would -- totally blog about it.
I wouldn't be who I am if I hadn't gone to Dixie.
No comments:
Post a Comment