I also want to respond to everyone. Instead of writing back in your comments section, though, I am just leaving one comment with a response to everyone, in my comment section. I love your comments and always want to respond. So check the box that lets it email you when there's a follow up, so you get my response.
That wasn't an interesting post, whatsoever. Sorry.
I wish I had some joke about a little kid swearing or something. But I got nothin'.
So picture a little kid swearing. xo/km
8 comments:
giggles. love the picture. funny thing is I am pretty sure that I have one of my Van doing the same thing unintentionally!
mwah-hahahaha....
love it!! I think nearly every parent has something similar of one or all of their kids. I know I do...
I certainly have some pictures like that. Except mine are usually staged so my hand is always in the picture... and some of them are with the middle toe instead. Which I find spices things up.
Oh, and P.S. I find myself casually checking in on your blog no less than 5-6 times daily, becoming very impatient with those around me if you haven't updated. No pressure.
K-How are ya? Your posts make me laugh and I love them! Especially the long ones!
I really need to learn how to work those RSS feeds. I feel like a neanderthal. *cue hurt Geico cavemen*
Me too -- I check your blog way too often. Maybe I should use that time to actually write on my own blog. Or do laundry, or cure AIDS, or actually leave my apartment. But... meh.
What's an RSS Feed?? Do I need one of those??
Sell and Pooh: let's see those gesturing babies! Post the pix if you have them.
Vanessa: You too! Even with toes.
Jaime: Glad to hear from you (PS this is olddddd)
Katie & Sara: RSS feeds are nice convenient little places where it shows all the blogs you read, in one place, and it shows you which ones are updated and which ones aren't, so you don't waste your life away refreshing pages that won't be added to for weeks (like mine, sorry).
Hazel, between you and me, enough time may be wasted to cure all kinds of illnesses. But I'm with you on the "meh."
Post a Comment