Wednesday, October 7, 2009

That stupid-ass number 7

...stared at me from my calendar all day long. Don't know why a 2 month mark matters.

I am just so tired.

3 comments:

Ms. Hobbs said...

I have a bad number too. Mine is ... Remember, Remember the 5th of November. It's a sucky, SUCKY day for me and I'm looking at anniversary number 1 in less than a month. I'm sorry you have an ugly number too.

MOB said...

No wonder . . . sorry my mind was so jumbled with stupid stuff that I didn't realize why there was such a sad look on your face today.

Adventures In China said...

I'm sorry you have to see the dates and have that memory, over and over. I hope there is something you can do on those days to make it a little less painful. My thoughts are with you.