Back in the day, I thought I had PMDD (severe PMS). I downloaded a worksheet off the internet that is used to track moodiness so a candidate could take it to her doctor and see if she were diagnosable, or if she was just a grade A bitch.
Because I return the carts to the cart-return at grocery stores rather than leave them in parking lot...because I let people in if they use their blinkers...because I look panhandlers in the eye and smile and treat them like people even if I can't give them anything...I think I'm too all-around decent to be considered a true bitch. So I assumed it was something else. Something like PMDD.
I recently unearthed tht old tracking log I apparently filled out, as I was cleaning my desk at work the other day. Here is what it said.
November 11:
Annoyed there was Scentsy sale at work when I was planning on doing the same thing for Michi. Annoyed [team member in another state that is not you, Flat Flapper] wouldn't extract a page from a PDF and held up a client request just so I would do it, as if using Adobe is some proprietary thing only my department does. Bugged that taking the dog out to pee requires full gear. Irritable driving. Inability to care about work. Bugged that COBRA asked why [client data] wouldn't image. Gr. Bugged at smokers right outside the door because a smoking policy reminder JUST CAME. Annoyed by the ten useless mass emails (region wide, people) from patriotic dorks who like attention. Pleased when equally annoyed receptionist sent mass email to region asking us not to Reply To All anymore. Bugged by urgent requests. Annoyed that [team member in next building] doesn't put her number in her email signature. Pissed at [50 year old manager of a different team], because I'm pretty sure he made a face behind my back. Dick.
I hate my PC. The littlest command will overwhelm it and freeze it up. Apparently, [coworker] somehow has a company laptop now, and is allowed to work from home. And that guy's wearing that damn kilt again today.
This was at the very very end of Open Enrollment, the Election, and my marriage. Shortly thereafter, my PMDD cleared up miraculously.
I can't imagine any of these things bothering me at all anymore. And it's March. March is the month I am certifiably insane (see post on how I'm a freak, about two entries down. Shudder). March is TOTALLY the month that I would get that mad about someone's phone number not being in their email signatures. Duh. And I'm just not. Could it be that I'm, like, happy?
Pffsht.
*Open Enrollment is the time of year that I go bye bye and don't blog to you anymore because I live in my office.
2 comments:
I am so glad you are happy! I miss you :D
You know it's funny because I always think I comment on your blogs and then I go back and realize I don't. Usually I can even remember what I thought I said.
This means either 1: I have stage fright. Or 2: after reading your blogs I dream about commenting on them because I just love them that much.
Okay maybe that wasn't really funny.
But I'm glad you're not having severe rage. :)
Post a Comment