Sunday, March 22, 2009

I heart Maddox

You probably shouldn't go to his site, unless you want to see pictures he drew in first grade of a superhero with a vagina for a head. Or at least he SAID he drew them in first grade, but what first grader is really smart enough to name the superhero vagEYEna man? Because the vadge is shaped like an eye or something. I also doubt that he drew it in first grade, because it's obviously done in some form of microsoft paint, which I guess could have been around when he was in first grade because he seems to be about eleven years old. But then again, so do I.

But then again, when I was in first grade, we really did have a Mac lab, and it really did have some form of paint software.

Oh, and I'm not talking about Maddox, the oldest son of Saint Angelina Earth Mother Jolie, either. Or that restaurant in Ogden with shrimp cakes.

I'm talking about the Best Site In The Universe Maddox, the xMission guy, with like the oldest crap website on earth, which is still white/yellow arial text on black background and hurts your eyes to read. I love him. Deeply and madly and without inhibition.

He did a shout out against those ugly drapey shirts that were all the rage last summer, calling them "T%t curtains." Because that's exactly what they are. He introduces the picture with the heading: "This makes you look pregnant." Then draws arrows from the t#t curtain pictures, to an image of a headstone that says "RIP: My Boner."

And he puts images like this on his site.

Photobucket

Because he hates Crocs. I laughed and laughed at the image, because it wasn't something he made up, but dutifully scouted out on Amazon for our viewing pleasure.

You are free to judge me.

No comments: