2. A long, tired, yawn in the middle of hard crying
3. Wrapping up the doll you got when you were 9, the gift that defined Christmas and all good feelings associated with it, wrapped shiny ribbon around it, and put it under your own sad, lonely $30 prelit tree to yourself from Santa - just so something would feel like Christmas.
Wow, that's a downer.
2 comments:
This is why Mark Ruffalo. Because at this point in the movie he is just the long suffering best friend with a secret crush on you. And he would come in quietly and lay down on the ground next to you and wrap you in his arms while Sarah McLachlan plays in the backround. Ouch. I hope nights like this are fewer and farther between.
Wow those are all super sad. I hope things get better for you. Now that I know that you are as big of a Britney fan as I am, maybe even more? I know that we can be instant friends! (I'm not a crazy psycho blog stalker I promise). Anyway - lately when I've been sad, I've turned on her new CD, blasted it away, and for those few minutes, everything is okay in the world.
I can't tell you how jealous I am that you have all of her videos on DVD. If I knew you in real life instead of blog life, I would've been there with you to enjoy the Wendy's and pop music in all it's glory.
Post a Comment