Sunday, December 28, 2008

Listen to the prophet.

Don't you hate when this happens?


(click the image to read the brilliant commentary and get a better look at everyone's bod)

Ha ha. Funny story. Once an LDS General Authority really did come into Passages Restaurant when I managed there, on a prom night of all nights. There was a big table of like 30 lame high schoolers, all of whom were in these super conservative prom dresses. Then there was one girl, who was wearing some blasphemy of a gown (she looked smokin too). That girl would have been me.

Another funny story. Once at passages the REAL Thomas S. Monson came in with his wife. It was a slow night, only one other party in the restaurant. I got all nervous and offered him a table by the window with the prettiest view. He very hurriedly declined it. He didn't have the Mormo-bouncer squad with him, so I realized he was probably nervous for his safety. I sat him and his wife in the "cave" which was a more lounge like area of the restaurant where I'd make out with boys after I closed up shop. Just kidding. Except only kindof kidding. Monson must have sensed the evil in the room, and before his food came out, left the restaurant and asked for their meal to be sent up via room service. Either he felt increasingly vulnerable without his secret service (I prefer "Sacred Service"), or the romantic vibe in The Cave which I had previously fallen prey to, caught up to him and Sister Monson and they just wanted to be alone.

This post was mostly about how I'm a ho. And also how funny it is that the TSM lookalike is gawking at, not me, but clearly Logan, even though my heaving bosoms were right there for his wide-eyed pleasure. How gay is HE?

The end.

No comments: