That's really funny, because when you mentioned a GONG... I totally pictured Sawadee and then read the second post (or previous) and realized that it WAS Sawadee. That place is sooooooo yummy. I get weak in the knees over their Drunken Stir Fry.
Later that night Nat said the following after one-handedly filling up her paper cup at a drinking fountain while holding a piece of cake as well..."look what you can do when you have all sorts of kids!"
4 comments:
oh, that was so fun. I was so sad when you had to leave! I love hanging out with you and I hope you are feeling better today.
That's really funny, because when you mentioned a GONG... I totally pictured Sawadee and then read the second post (or previous) and realized that it WAS Sawadee. That place is sooooooo yummy. I get weak in the knees over their Drunken Stir Fry.
Later that night Nat said the following after one-handedly filling up her paper cup at a drinking fountain while holding a piece of cake as well..."look what you can do when you have all sorts of kids!"
I am a multi talented multi talented multi tasker :D
Post a Comment