While we're all weepy and stuff, you know, after my last post (bwuhhh - that's how you spell the crying sound)...I just thought I'd give mention to something else that's kind of a blow right now.
Boog called it the end of an era. Two years, we've all lived together in comedic harmony. I'm not kidding. Polygamist jokes and white trash references flowed freely. It's not normal for two married couples to live together for two years and not get sick of each other or end up hating anyone. But since when were we ever normal?
I think this packing nonsense has to do with more than just the burden of having all the SH's crap to manage. It's the realization that I won't be living with Boog and Michi and Lolo anymore, probably ever again. And that freaks me out as much as the realization that I haven't had a husband for six months.
It was the modern-day Crossing To Safety, or some variation of Friends (sorry, it always comes back to that somehow). This all kind of feels like the last episode of it. Which I avoid watching. Let's stay neighbors, you guys. I'll move to Bountiful, like you. And maybe I'll follow you to law school. For now, it's still the three of us (and the wee one, of course) for another 8 days.
I've never had this much fun in my entire life.
Anyway, you two (and Lolo). It was real, just the few of us. Here's to you.
Bye, neighbor.




3 comments:
I just like you a lot.
I am sad you will all not be together anymore. It just doesn't seem right.
I have always been jealous of that relationship. Now that life is shifting that dynamic on you, I feel for you.
Post a Comment