Because Memorial Day is coming up, I thought I'd embed a clip from one of my very favorite West Wing episodes. It's four minutes long, but if you have the four minutes, I would emphatically recommend watching it.
It's clipped here and there for brevity's sake, so it weirds out the natural Sorkin flow of everything
Some things you should know if you don't already watch the show:
Toby is kind of an ass. This is him branching way out, which adds to the appeal of this one.
The "brother" in the episode is mentally disabled, not a bad actor.
The little old secretary woman lost her twin sons in Vietnam.
Yes, I know that on my old blog, I already told you how awesome this was. But I thought you should know again.
5 comments:
i am skipping awkward and innapropriate and going straight for gushing.
i love the west wing so damn much it hurts sometimes.
I too love The American President and The West Wing. Interesting.
Ah West Wing. The show that first introduced me to the word POTUS. When they first said that I was like, "Is that some kind of marijuana or something? And why are they asking where the pot is in the white house?"
MMM, POTUS. It's OK to pass the potus.
Stephanie, every once in awhile it's OK to deviate from our little agreement with your comments. Now is one of those times.
Tammy! I'm glad you are a fan too. I am not sure why it's not more famous...although I do know I got on the bandwagon wayyy late. Like, late enough for my very first taste of the show to be from the entire-season collection of DVDs after it had been canceled. Sigh.
I never watched the west wing. I think I would like it. We need to plan our trip- i sooo need it.
Post a Comment