I'm sorry you had to see that. You know, the last post. I was upset. I said some things. Things that I totally meant, but still.
Reboyfriend and I had put an offer in on a house in North Salt Lake. I vascillate between thinking I have overoffered (Reboyfriend thinks so) and thinking I bid too low (the guy whose offer is HIGHER than mine thinks so). The stupid pig put it in as a BACKUP plan, in case his other offer onanother house fell through. So I offered 10k lower. I wouldn't pay what he'd pay, so if they pull their offer, mine's the only one left on the table, regardless of what my bid was. Might as well be a lowball. It's a short sale. Their agent said the bank would take my offer if the other guy pulled out. Such teases.
The house 3 doors down just came on the market, $30k less, bigger and much nicer. I told my agent I wanted to check it out, so we agreed to meet there. Their agent seemed bummed about the lack of interest today (three no-shows in a row). When I pulled up, however, there were cars pulling in, cars backing out, people writing up offers on their trunks in a panic...
I hate them all.
2 comments:
What a crappy situation! The perfect house will come along. It would seem that for first time buyers, this is such a great market, but I guess not!
ugh. don't worry. The universe will pull through.
doesn't make the humans' stupidity any easier though.
Post a Comment