My uncle (who just died) and my mom had a weird bond. When one of them would sit down and focus on the other the one being focused on could feel it. (Was that sentence confusing enough?) And the feeling would bug them for days until they called the other one.
Stories like that make me wish I had siblings.
I know that's not what the postcard is about. But it reminded me of that story.
1 comment:
Weird but true story alert.
My uncle (who just died) and my mom had a weird bond. When one of them would sit down and focus on the other the one being focused on could feel it. (Was that sentence confusing enough?) And the feeling would bug them for days until they called the other one.
Stories like that make me wish I had siblings.
I know that's not what the postcard is about. But it reminded me of that story.
Post a Comment